/* ----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Booted from wordpress to blogspot by Gecko ------------------------------------------------------ */ Mann' Made: Amsterdam

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Amsterdam

I have been lucky with most of my hostel's so far, have picked another beauty!!
This one "The Bulldog", is located slap bang in the middle of the city, has good facilities and a huge bar, with cheap beer.

Was pretty whacked when I arrived so went down for a little nap. Overslept (2hrs) ad it was night already.

I went for a little wander and Ohhhh my goodness........................................................

I certainly did not intend to indulge myself whilst I was here, but when I looked up when I passed that window I was transfixed........So, So good, my senses were on fire, ready to explode, and cheap too, I had not prepared myself for this.

I had made my decision, I had been without for a while now and could not restrain myself.
I sat down and we discussed the "Menu", the variety was quite extensive, (Some of it a little too exotic for my tastes)

I picked my selection, and off I went. The "Karma Sutra" certainly satisfied me, I do not know if it was because I had been without for so long and my standards have dropped, but I swear that that was the best Lamb Rogan Josh I have had in ages.

I went for a walk around town, and decided that unless you were there to screw or smoke, Am-Dam might be a little boring. (if not eye opening!)

I stopped by a little pub for a nightcap and ran into a couple of lovely young lasses from Coventry. My "early" night lasted till about 4am.

The next day was true tourist time, I started off with The Anne Frank House, The Heineken experience, and the Van Gough Museum.
All were great, with the Anne Frank House taking trumps, It was quite a moving and saddening visit, I think the visit to Auswich will be mind blowing!

I met up with the girls from last night, and we decided to just stay in one pub for a few quiet ones, we all had stuff all sleep and a big day,
I did however get myself a "Puppy" fix (You can take dogs anywhere in Europe!).

Another quiet wander in the morning, and was time for the long haul to Krakow (Via Berlin).

Should be able to update more often now, so do not forget,
Same Mann time, Same Mann channel.



Great post the man. I can see you are hanging out with some cool peeps there, maybe you won't wanna come back!?  


Agreed, great post! You look like you are having a blast :) B  


Post a Comment

© 2006 Mann' Made | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.