/* ----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Booted from wordpress to blogspot by Gecko ------------------------------------------------------ */ Mann' Made: Barcelona 2

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Barcelona 2

Had to run from that last internet cafe, It was driving me crazy!,
Slow as & must have doubled as a child care centre, kids screaming everywhere.

I met up with some Aussies at a Tapas bar in the back streets (Hi Micala, Cam & Sean) was great to catch up with some people and have a conversation greater than é words at a time!

Is the trouble with the "whirlwind tour" often don't stay in one place long enough to hook up with other travellers;

Barcelona is huge, what an awesome place, (did I say that already?)
There are people everywhere, including the biggest concentration of "Statue Buskers" I have ever seen.

Did not eat before 11pm on any of my nights, often finishing dinner around 1am.

Had some wicked (if not weird) Tapas, and an awesome Paella; Was actually happy that my hostel had no Self catering kitchen, so I HAD to eat out!



Post a Comment

© 2006 Mann' Made | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.