/* ----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Booted from wordpress to blogspot by Gecko ------------------------------------------------------ */ Mann' Made: Glasgow & York

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Glasgow & York






Arrived in Glasgow today, and the "hanger on" cold is catching up with me again (Gee its giving me the shits!!!)






Have been keeping my head dow a bit the last couple of days, such that I can at least maintain some semblance of health.



Have just walked around town a bit, and all I can say is that I would definately like to come back here and do Glasgow Properly.




By the way Guess who has done some artistic modeling?????? Gaskin!










Next along has been York.




This place is pretty sweet, nice and chilled out, the centre surrounded by an old Roman Wall


Met a nice young lass form Warnamble who joined me at a carvery for a rather nice roast, with massive fresh Yorkies 'n gravy, YUMMO!


I must admit I did not realise that there were so many Ghosts in york!






There is also lots of lovely ales available here, one of my favourites is this one





hahahahahaha! ....rude MF! Be nice to the person who is picking you up from the airport! ;) That vid is cool, really effective. Nice dark ale to finish it all off, splendid.
Claude.  


Post a Comment

© 2006 Mann' Made | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.