/* ----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Booted from wordpress to blogspot by Gecko ------------------------------------------------------ */ Mann' Made: Krakow

Monday, October 22, 2007

Krakow

Well here I am in Krakow, a nice medievil city, not too crowded, and pretty chilled out, I have my own little apasrtment here for 4 days, mainly to chill out and reclaim some of my "personal space" after the Hostel scene.

Cooked my first meal for myself the other night, bought a heap of greens and a massive steak!

Have just been chilling out, going for the odd wander, but I must say the Krakow night is an awesome thing!!!! ;-)
It actually snowed tonight for a while, however I did not have my camera on me as I was on piss in a few clubs.

Sooooooooo glad I bought this thick jacket in Cardiff last month, is pretty damm cold!!!!!


Have had a good time tonight at a backpackers bar with the ever present guitar and drinking games!, the most abused song of my trip, would have to be without a doubt "Wonder wall", there has not been a city in Europe that it has not been a regular feature!


(Here is another: I was in an Irish pub in the south of Poland and all the locals were singing "Alice, Alice who the Fuck is Alice!" Was absolutely Hilarious!).

I am heading off to Auswitch tomorrow, I was pretty cut up after visiting Anne Franks House, so tomorrow should be another thing, however I have met some guys and gals that are going on the same tour, so some friendly faces will be good,. Is bloody cold again tonight, is supposed to snow again, but we will see. We were so glad for the central heating when we got up this morning!.
Till Glasgow and the whiskey trails!!!



Krakow looks beautiful. I bet that steak and those greens tasted sublime. It really makes you appreciate vegetables when you go without them for a bit! Glad you are taking some time just to relax in your own skin...it looks like it's been quite the whirlwind tour thus far. You are just doing the whisky trail to suss it out for a return trip with the boys, right?! We miss ya The Mann, keep these great posts coming, xoxoxo B, L & G  


Wow! You seem to be having a great time. Cant wait till you show your photos and share your stories more! Sounds like you have a pretty intense few days coming up, enjoy and take it all in. Thank you for the updates and taking us with you on your awesome journey. xo hk  


Post a Comment

© 2006 Mann' Made | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.