/* ----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Booted from wordpress to blogspot by Gecko ------------------------------------------------------ */ Mann' Made: Lyon

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lyon



I had spent too much time in Paris, it was time to leave!




Decided to juggle my destinations around a little as I had stayed in Paris longer than I had expected.




I must admit now, Lyon is a beautiful city. I whipped down on the TGV (sorry no photos) and walked into the city, only to find that my hostel was at the top of a gigantic hill!




I lugged my pack to the top, to be greeted by a fantastic view over Lyon. (My balcony shot)

Though it was even better at night


Had an awesome meal (On mother) which included my first taste of fois gras. (Maggie Beer´s pheasant pate does not hold a bar!)

I met some nice pom´s (Yes they exist) at an Irish bar in the back streets. They were a good bunch and all worked in Lyon. The bar tender taught me a cocktail to bring home, The ¨James Joyce Special¨ (Coming to your shores soon)




cant wait for the special! Glad you tried fois gras in person!
xo hk  


I agree with HK, can't wait to try this special concoction. What a view! The night shot is especially spectacular. B  


Post a Comment

© 2006 Mann' Made | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.