/* ----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Booted from wordpress to blogspot by Gecko ------------------------------------------------------ */ Mann' Made: Rome pt II

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rome pt II








After another super late night, it was a 6:30 start this morning, It was time to beat the ques to St Peters Bascillica & The Vatican City. St peters was virtually dederted when we arrived, but was open, was pretty huge, and obscenely opulant, (I say sell it and sort out the homeless problem in Rome!)







(Bascillicalicious)















I was there with A guy I met in Barcelona, and his room mate from his hostel ( & Catholic to boot)




he struck up a conversation with a fellow Yankee (a Priest) and we were all invited to attend a Mass.




Sean & I however passed up on the offer, It would have been great to see, but time was short and lines were growing;




We only waited for 1 1/2 hrs to get into "The Vat" and did the whole tour thing. there really was some pretty impressive stuff;






Hallways Ahoy!!!




Was pretty screw toward the end, the lack of sleep and excessive walking was catching up to me, so I saw a chance to duck out via the Bascillica, and you wouldnt believe who I bumped into!!!



Was time for a little Siesta before heading out for the afternoon. Did the spanish steps (Yay)

and the pantheon, now that was pretty speccy!

Had a quiet night in last night, ordered pizza in to the hostel (By the way, my hostel "The Yellow" is by far the best hostel in which I have stayed, so put it on your "to visit" list Inclusive with another new cocktail, "The Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick to the Face"

1/3 Vodka

1/3 Absinthe

1/3 Jager

top with a good dash of Tabasco and shoot away, I LIKE IT!

Am now back in Paris, waiting to get into my hostel, ready to see the Frogs get revenge on the Poms!

To be Continued...............................................




Just remember that you are half POM, so I expect you to cheer for the right side!  


And we were all severly disappointed, hopefully the boks can give them the right thrashing they so utterly deserve. Dave.  


Post a Comment

© 2006 Mann' Made | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.