/* ----------------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Booted from wordpress to blogspot by Gecko ------------------------------------------------------ */ Mann' Made: Wales no. 2

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Wales no. 2







Well I arrived back in Cardiff, and caught up with my cousin again, before heading to Ammanford to meet the rest of the relies,





I




(Botanical Gardens with the worlds largest greenhouse)




I have been rather spoiled by my uncle and aunties, who spent the last week driving me


everywhere, and stuffing me full of lovely food, I swear i have put on 5kg from eating here (Especially since I have not been walking)




Wales has been lovely, it has been great to re-meet and catch up with the rellies, although I must say Internet access in south west wales is somewhat scarce (but not a bad as liverpool!)
I am now back with Ben and Afsha in Reading and i have ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT ;-(
At least I have all of you to look forward to. and I think something is ment to be happening this Saturday???????
See you in a week.
Luv Simon



Nice atari shirt The Mann! Not long to go now...damn that went quick! That greenhouse is nuts, I love how they've kept the shape of the hill. Enjoy your last little bit and I'll see you Thursday morning!
Claude  


Post a Comment

© 2006 Mann' Made | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.